Our volunteers are a joy! We appreciate the many people who donate their time and talents to our ministry. Their labour of love makes Barnabas Landing the special place that it is. But there is always more work to be done.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us. It is a blessing to us to have you partner with us in any way in this ministry.
Here are some ways you can volunteer:
- Spring and Fall – Come to a “Serve and Grow Retreat,” a volunteer work weekend. To learn more, please visit our Serve and Grow page.
- Throughout the year – There are countless ways to serve: painting, gardening, laundry, doing dishes or helping in the kitchen while groups are in, servicing vehicles, construction projects, cleaning, splitting wood…
- Summer – Apply to spend a week or a month at Barnabas as a volunteer. Please see the positions and the application details posted below.
Summer Volunteer Positions
- June 24 – July 28 (2 positions)
- July 29 – August 25 (2 positions)
- June 24 – July 28 (1 Position)
- July 29 – August 25 (1 Position)
1 week volunteer positions available: (begin Sunday morning through Friday afternoon for each week of family retreats)
How to Apply
Download the application form for either One Month Volunteers or One Week Volunteers and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 1-778-653-0806. If you have questions, please contact us. We accept One Month Volunteer applications beginning mid-Jan. and One Week Volunteer applications beginning mid-March.